What Brokers Gain from Our Partnership
My Glass prides itself on pioneering the fully mobile glass replacement service for B2B/B2C businesses, which operates under a national footprint. As such, this means providing brokers with services that hold their clients’ experience as our top priority.
When partnering with My Glass, brokers are benefitted in the following way:
- View the status of your claims effortlessly through our online claims management and processing system (MGB) which allows for a faster and cost-effective admin process.
- Services are as quick as a click, clients simply need to scan the QR code to log their claim, thereby making the process easier and faster.
- Your clients will be served by a dedicated and compassionate team that places both your and your clients’ experience as our main goal.
If these benefits speak to you, then click here to partner with My Glass today, and begin providing your clients with reliable, fast, and stress-free glass brokerage services.
What Clients Gain from Our Partnership
- 136+ Owner-managed mobile service hubs / units with 35+ years collective experience in the glass industry.
- Ease of contact – Web, Email, Phone, QR Code and social media channels.
- Any location, any time.
- Widest range of stock available for motor and building glass
100 % mobile / onsite service (repair, replacement and building glass).
Booking a Repair
It’s as Quick as a Click!
My Glass ensures that the administration process is seamless and efficient through the use of our automated integrated claims software, MGB. Clients merely have to scan the QR code, click here, or call us, to lodge a claim. During this process, clients will fill in their information, as well as their broker’s information.
- Once My Glass has received your claim, it will be auto-allocated to Nationwide Service Centres. Within one hour, your nearest My Glass representative will phone to confirm any additional information about the vehicle and process the information.
- You will then receive an SMS confirming that your claim has been submitted to your insurer.
- Once approved, your My Glass representative will source the glass and arrange a time and location for the repair/replacement to take place; thereafter carry out the job.
- Lastly, once the job is completed, all subsequent claim administration is taken care of by My Glass.
Not Convinced Yet?
Well, Here Are A Few More Reasons!
- We build trust with our partners by keeping our process transparent as well as making use of suppliers that we trust. We would never recommend a product or service that is not in the best interest of the client.
- The process of your claim can be tracked through a broker link that we send to you. This way you can view the live status of your claim, and always be informed throughout the process.
- We manage all the paperwork; simply email us the information and we will sort out the rest for you.
Our Simple 5 Step Process for Brokers
Load your claim via MGB Claim
We verify the scope of the work and submit your quote
You authorise the quote by simply loading the claim number
Your invoice is generated upon completion of the job, audited and uploaded onto a weekly borderau report
Draw live management reports
Chipped or Cracked Window?
Book Your Glass Replacement
CALL 0861 694 527